Traditional Herbal Uses: colds, stuffy noses, respiratory issues and headaches.
Methods: Aromatically and topically. (see safety profile tab)
Comments from GC/MS report: Slightly pungent yet delicate minty odor. No sign of adulteration.
- Botanical Name:
- Prostanthera melissifolia
- Country of Origin:
- Extraction Method:
- Steam distilled from leaves
- Rich mint aroma with crisp eucalyptus tones
- Blends Well With:
- Basil Linalool, Cardamom, Cedarwood , Citronella, Eucalyptus Globulus, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Rosalina, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Spearmint, Tea Tree
- We recommend a maximum dilution of 4%.
- Specific Precautions:
- None known
- Pregnancy Safe:
- Child Safe: