Clean up with this rinse-free, environmentally-friendly formulation. It’s perfect for washing your laciest lingerie, softest sweaters – and showing your laundry (and the planet) some love.
Soakwash is made with plant derived and renewable ingredients, biodegradable, dye-free, phosphate-free.
Available in regular 12 oz size, travel size, and individual mini soak size.
- Hand knits, and handmade quilts
- Cashmere, silk, linen, wool
- Lingerie and hosiery
- Swimwear, workout, and yoga gear
- Embellished clothing
- Baby clothes and blankets
- Stuffed animals
- A convenient travel item for a quick cleanup on the go
- Spot cleaning, or machine wash on delicate cycle
Hand-wash: Pour 1 teaspoon of Soak in 1 gallon cool water. Soak for 15 minutes, them gently squeeze out excess water. No need to rinse. Lay knits flat to dry. Wash sets (like lingerie) together. Test fabric for color-fastness.
Machine-wash: Use just a capful on your delicate cycle. Also for HE machines. You can skip the rinse cycle!
Spot Cleaning: We recommend using Soak on the end of a cotton swab. Gently rub the dirt/stain, and then rinse with water.