Traditional Herbal Uses: Palmarosa has been used historically for fungal infections/ Candida, cardiovascular disease, circulatory disease, colitis, urinary issues, prostate problems, protects against sepsis, kidney concerns, digestive problems, blood sugar fluctuation, skin problems/ eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
Methods: Aromatically, internally short term and ONLY as directed by an aromatherapist, topically. (see safety profile tab)
Comments from GC/MS report: Fresh, green, grassy odor quality with a hint of lemon. All twelve key ISO constituents are within range.
- Botanical Name:
- Cymbopogon martini
- Country of Origin:
- Extraction Method:
- Steam distilled from leaves
- Floral, fresh, herbaceous, rosy, sweet
- Blends Well With:
- Most oils particularly Bergamot, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Amyris, Orange, Clove, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Lemon, Orange, Vanilla
- We recommend a dilution of 4% for topical application.
- If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use internally, unless directed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
- Specific Precautions:
- None known
- Pregnancy Safe:
- Child Safe: