Approximately 2 Cups Loose = 75 to 80 Servings
Red Raspberry Leaf is a nutritive herb that has multiple benefits for women's health, particularly of childbearing age. It is the best preparatory herb for pregnancy, as it is so effective in toning, strengthening and bringing over-all health and vitality to the uterus. It is also a great fertility-promoting herb, especially when used in combination with Ready Womb Tincture. You will find Raspberry Leaf in Fertilities-tea, a tea blend for preparing the body for pregnancy; and Nutri Tincture and Nutri Tea, for promoting nutritional balance.
Traditional folk herbal uses:
- tones and strengthens the uterus and pelvic muscles
- because of its ability to strengthen and tone, raspberry leaf can help prevent miscarriages and hemorrhages due to an relaxed uterus
- relieves morning sickness
- helps the uterus work more efficiently during labor
- relieves pain during and after labor
- one of the most highly nutritive herbs
- supports lactation
Ingredients: Organic: Red Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus)
We use only the highest quality herbs that are certified organic, holistically wild crafted, and never irradiated or sprayed with pesticides. We grind our herbs and spices in small batches that are then sealed in airtight resealable bags, helping to maintain the full spectrum of the plant's constituents in the final product. It is our process that delivers the freshest dried herbs possible, that are full of flavor, color, aroma, and optimal therapeutic benefits.
- How To Use:
- Pour 8 oz of simmering water (185-195°F preferred) over 1 tsp. of tea. Steep 3-4 minutes. Strain tea leaves.
- Therapeutic Use:
- Use 2-3 cups of tea daily. Best if used on a long-term basis.
- YES *
- YES *
- NO *
- *See Warranty Tab for Precautions