- direct inhalation, diffuser, oil vaporizer
- Inhale to receive the nervous system benefits.
- Researchers have pinpointed the sesquiterpenes 'valerenic acid' and 'valerone' as the active constituents that exert a calming and restorative effect on the central nervous system.
- massage, compress, bath, skincare
- Topically, Valerian has been used for skin complaints such as ulcers, eczema, minor sores and closed wounds.
- Apply a small amount on the feet or temples for rest and improved sleep. Be prepared, it has a potent aroma!
BLENDS WELL WITH: Cedarwood, Lavender, Mandarin, Dark Patchouli, Petitgrain, Pine, and Rosemary, and Tangerine, and Wild Orange.
Non-toxic. Possible skin sensitization. Do not use during pregnancy. Do not use in combination with pharmaceutical sedatives, antidepressants, or alcohol.