Physical Benefits of Thyme ct. Linalool Essential Oil
Thyme essential oil is one of the most powerful natural antimicrobial agents known. Thyme ct. linalool essential oil is ideal for inhalation, topical blends, and cleaning. Use it for the breath, chest, head, throat, immune support, skincare, muscles, joints, calming stress, relaxation, reducing germs, and has been traditionally used with bronchitis, congestion, cough, cold, flu, menstrual discomfort, mild depression, muscle aches, sinusitis, rhinitis, laryngitis, sore throat, tonsillitis, circulatory problems, cold limbs, numbness, viral and bacterial skin infections, muscle pain, tendonitis, arthritis, general debility, chronic fatigue, acne, warts, lethargy, problems concentrating.
Benefits for Mind / Body Connection
Thyme is considered "The Oil of Releasing & Forgiving". Thyme essential oil is a powerful cleaner for the emotions and is able to address the toxic emotions of rage, anger & hate. Let thyme oil help you change these negative emotions into love and forgiveness.
HOW TO USE
- Massage, compress, bath, liniment, skincare
- Thyme essential oil is very effective in mouth wash.
- For support of wound care, create a 4% dilution of Thyme oil in Virgin Coconut oil ( also thought to have antibacterial properties). Apply under dressings, or once a dressing may no longer be required.
- An aqueous solution of 5% Thyme oil is able to kill typus bactillus, colon bactillus, staphylococcus and streptococcusin a matter of minutes.
- Add 2 drops of Thyme essential oil 2 teaspoons of aloe vera juice and 3 fl. Oz. of witch hazel to a spray bottle. Use as a face mist.
- Direct inhalation, diffuser, oil vaporizer
- May be used in a nebulizing diffuser or a steam inhaler in small quantities (1–10 drops) for the immune, respiratory and psychologic benefits.
Pregnancy Safe: Yes
Lactation Safe: Yes
Child Safe: Yes
Thyme ct. Linalool essential oil is extracted through the distillation of the flowering tops of the Thymus vulgaris plant, imported from France. It is known to have a fresh, herbaceous, sweet, woodsy aroma. The oil color is nearly colorless and clear.
Your trust and confidence is very important to us. Our oils are GC/MS (Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry) tested and are 100% pure and free of contaminants.
GC/MS are verified tests that ensure the quality and purity of our oils so you can be sure what you’re receiving is the best quality.
Herbal alternatives are not meant to be a replacement for care under a qualified health professional, but should be discussed with your doctor and considered a complimentary modality, especially when breastfeeding or pregnant. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on broken skin or on abrasions. Do not use internally, unless directed by a licensed Aromatherapist or physician. This information is for general research purposes only and has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. The user of this material is solely responsible for determining fitness for any particular use and complying with all applicable laws and regulations.