2 oz Bottle
Breathe easy, breathe deep. WishGarden Herbs' Deep Lung formula supports healthier lung function. It's great as a lung tonic and rehabilitator for city dwellers breathing dirty air, cigarette smokers or their housemates, medicinal marijuana users, or anyone who wants support for stronger and healthier lungs.
- An herbal tonic for healthy, strong lungs.*
- Promotes natural blood oxygenation.*
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.*
4-8 pumps (2-4 droppers or 2-4 ml) in liquid for taste, 3-4 times a day, or every 2 hours as needed. Repeat in 3-5 minutes if needed for extra response, or use 1-3 times a day as a tonic. Recommended Use Strategies: #1, #2, #3
Elecampane root (Inula helenium), Yarrow aerials (Achillea Millefolium), Yerba Mansa root (Anemopsis californica), Yerba Santa leaf (Eriodictyon spp. (californicum, angustifolium, crassifolium, trichocalyx)), Mullein leaf (Verbascum spp., V. thapsus, V. sinuatum), Garlic bulb (Allium sativum), Hawthorn berry (Crataegus spp.), Angelica root (Angelica archangelica), Osha root (Ligusticum porteri)
Rocky Mountain artesian spring water, vegetable glycerine & organic gluten-free alcohol.
More About Our Use Strategies
For cutting-edge results with liquid whole herb extracts, WishGarden gives you these three game-changing strategies:
1) FASTEST EFFECT Strategy: To achieve in-the-moment results, use 6-8 pumps or 3-4 droppers full and repeat every 5 minutes until desired effect is achieved (up to 4 times in a row). Repeat as needed. Think enough volume here to get the job done.
2) MOVE-THRU-IT Strategy: To support optimum recovery rates, user 6-8 pumps or 3-4 droppers full. Repeat every 1-3 hours for a day or two (with a good night's sleep). The idea here is persistent frequency. Once you have achieved initial results, you can switch to a more conventional usage pattern such as 3-4 times a day.
3) TONIC Strategy: For long-term, deeply nutritive support over time, use 6-8 pumps or 3-4 droppers full, 1-3 times a day, typically for a minimum of 3 weeks or up to 2-6 months.
*Please note all of these strategies may not be applicable for all formulas. If a strategy is not listed or you have any questions, please give our Customer Service a call.