Mo' Betta Belly
Mo' Betta Belly
2 oz Bottle
There are few things in life worse than a bad belly. Occasional upset stomachs and intestinal issues can really put a bad spin on your day. These gentle culinary herbs can be used before, during, or after a meal. WishGarden Herbs' Mo'Betta Belly helps the stomach and digestive system come back into harmony -- naturally!
- Fast-acting herbs to soothe common digestive discomforts.*
- Promotes healthy digestive function.*
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.*
2-4 pumps (1-2 droppers or 1-2 ml) in liquid for taste. Repeat if needed. Or 4-6 pumps (2-3 droppers full) in a cup of warm water and sip like tea, with honey to taste, to add to effect. Recommended Use Strategies: #1, #2, #3
Fennel seed (Foeniculum Vulgare), Catnip aerials (Nepeta cataria), Peppermint leaf (Mentha piperita), Ginger root (Zingiber officinale)
Rocky Mountain artesian spring water, vegetable glycerine, organic gluten-free alcohol & apple cider vinegar.
More About Strategies
For cutting-edge results with liquid whole herb extracts, WishGarden gives you these three game-changing strategies:
1) FASTEST EFFECT Strategy: To achieve in-the-moment results, use 6-8 pumps or 3-4 droppers full and repeat every 5 minutes until desired effect is achieved (up to 4 times in a row). Repeat as needed. Think enough volume here to get the job done.
2) MOVE-THRU-IT Strategy: To support optimum recovery rates, user 6-8 pumps or 3-4 droppers full. Repeat every 1-3 hours for a day or two (with a good night's sleep). The idea here is persistent frequency. Once you have achieved initial results, you can switch to a more conventional usage pattern such as 3-4 times a day.
3) TONIC Strategy: For long-term, deeply nutritive support over time, use 6-8 pumps or 3-4 droppers full, 1-3 times a day, typically for a minimum of 3 weeks or up to 2-6 months.
*Please note all of these strategies may not be applicable for all formulas. If a strategy is not listed or you have any questions, please give our Customer Service a call.