2 oz Bottle
Pollen can stress out your eyes, nose, and throat. This all-natural herbal concoction uses traditional southwestern herbs to soothe the sinuses and throat, helping the body come back to a natural balance.
- Non-stimulating, non-sedating.
- Powerful herbs for pollen season.
- Herbal heroes for seasonal stress with extra sinus support.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
4-8 pumps (2-4 droppers or 2-4 ml) in liquid for taste. Repeat in 5 minutes if needed for full effect, up to 3 or 4 times in a row. Recommended Use Strategies: #1, #2
Yerba Santa leaf (Eriodictyon spp. (californicum, angustifolium, crassifolium, trichocalyx)), Nettle leaf (Urtica dioica), Echinacea Purpurea root (Echinacea purpurea), Yerba Mansa root (Anemopsis californica), Elderflower (Sambucus nigra), Horseradish root (Armoracia rusticana), Orange peel (Citrus sinensis)
Vegetable glycerine, Rocky Mountain artesian spring water & organic gluten-free alcohol.
More About Our Use Strategies
For cutting-edge results with liquid whole herb extracts, WishGarden gives you these three game-changing strategies:
1) FASTEST EFFECT Strategy: To achieve in-the-moment results, use 6-8 pumps or 3-4 droppers full and repeat every 5 minutes until desired effect is achieved (up to 4 times in a row). Repeat as needed. Think enough volume here to get the job done.
2) MOVE-THRU-IT Strategy: To support optimum recovery rates, user 6-8 pumps or 3-4 droppers full. Repeat every 1-3 hours for a day or two (with a good night's sleep). The idea here is persistent frequency. Once you have achieved initial results, you can switch to a more conventional usage pattern such as 3-4 times a day.
3) TONIC Strategy: For long-term, deeply nutritive support over time, use 6-8 pumps or 3-4 droppers full, 1-3 times a day, typically for a minimum of 3 weeks or up to 2-6 months.
*Please note all of these strategies may not be applicable for all formulas. If a strategy is not listed or you have any questions, please give our Customer Service a call.