Stimulate immune health with Oregon Grape Root Extract. Oregon grape Root is believed to contain chemicals that may combat fungal and bacterial infections and could be beneficial in inflammation of the stomach‚ bowel cleansing‚ and gastro-esophageal reflux, and support healthy detoxification of the liver while stimulating the digestive system. Traditionally‚ this root herb finds use for enhancing liver function. The antimicrobial properties of this holistically balanced extract could be effective in inflammation of the eyes‚ mouth‚ and the urinary tract.
Research suggests that it may aid conditions of the digestion system including digestive sluggishness‚ cramps and flatulence. It may work positively on the digestive tract and stimulate secretion of digestive enzymes.
- Take to Support healthy detoxification of the liver while stimulating the digestive system.
- To stimulate the liver and digestion.
- Provide protection from many common bacteria as well as amoeba, especially for the skin and intestinal tract.
- Can have a dilating effect on the blood vessels, thereby lowering blood pressure.
- As a gargle for bleeding gums and sore throats. Mix 1/2 tsp. with warm water, swish and gargle as needed.
- Topically mixed with lotion for eczema and psoriasis.
We use only the highest quality herbs that are certified organic, holistically wild crafted, and never irradiated or sprayed with pesticides. Our cold extraction process, as opposed to a heat extraction process, helps maintain the full spectrum of the plant's constituents in the final product. Our herbs are tinctured in organic alcohol and fresh mountain water (free from harsh chemicals and fluoride treatments). This combination acts as a medicinal strength and holistically balanced carrier, bringing the needed remedy straight to the blood stream to work fast and effectively. Tinctures are absorbed in the mouth and stomach and bypass the slower intestinal system which may or may not absorb the needed constituents of capsules. We hand make these wonderful herbal preparations in small batches. Tinctures are poured off into dark glass bottles creating a great product with an optimally long shelf life.
Wild crafted Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium); steeped in grain alchohol.
1-2 Squeezes (14-28 drops), 3 times a day. Not recommended for more than 10 days