Respair is for healthier respiration! Congestion from allergies, side effects from low air quality, bronchitis, smoker’s cough, can all benefit from The Herbal Toad’s Respair Tincture. Respair herbs supports healthier lung function and is great for anyone who wants support for stronger and healthier lungs.
These herbs have been known to help with:
• Congestion… and more!
Organic: Elecampane, Angelica Root, Yarrow, Mullien, Plantain, Thyme; steeped in grain alcohol
We use only the highest quality herbs that are certified organic, holistically wild crafted, and never irradiated or sprayed with pesticides. Our cold extraction process, as opposed to a heat extraction process, helps maintain the full spectrum of the plant's constituents in the final product. Our herbs are tinctured in organic alcohol and fresh mountain water (free from harsh chemicals and fluoride treatments). This combination acts as a medicinal strength and holistically balanced carrier, bringing the needed remedy straight to the blood stream to work fast and effectively. Tinctures are absorbed in the mouth and stomach and bypass the slower intestinal system which may or may not absorb the needed constituents of capsules. We hand make these wonderful herbal preparations in small batches. Tinctures are poured off into dark glass bottles creating a great product with an optimally long shelf life.
- How to Use:
- Tincture drops can be put directly under the tongue, diluted in water, or put in hot water to drink as tea—the alcohol evaporates and the medicine stays in the water. See the printable brochure.
- 2-4 squeezes (in water if needed for taste), 3-4 times/ day or every 2 hrs. as needed. May be uses 2-3 times/ day as a tonic.
- Children Age 2+:
- 1 squeezes (in water for taste), 3-4 times/ day or every 2 hrs. as needed. May be uses 2-3 times/ day as a tonic. *
- Children Age 5+:
- 2 squeezes (in water for taste), 3-4 times/ day or every 2 hrs. as needed. May be uses 2-3 times/ day as a tonic. *
- NO *
- NO *
- *See Warranty Tab for Precautions
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I keep this on hand with Blockade and Attack. Truly wonderful products.
I had never taken a tincture before taking Respair but after doing some reading up on it I decided to give it a try. I was honestly shocked at its effectiveness. I am going to try others for sure.
I had my doubts but I didn't want to pay for a doctors visit and prescription meds. It did do the trick though and quickly.
After a couple of doses I knew it was working. I was so happy that I called in to tell the Herbal Toad how great it is.