Peppery, fresh, and zesty, our wildcrafted black pepper essential oil is steam distilled from sundried peppercorn fruits produced by flowering vines in India. Black pepper essential oil is steeped in Ayurvedic tradition and has been used throughout the ages as a remedy for an assortment of ailments. A few drops of Black Pepper essential oil can improve the aroma of other essential oils, and massage formulations.
- Inspiring productivity and confidence
- Warming, stimulating, revitalizing, maintaining healthy circulation
- Great belly oil, especially after a big meal
- Brings comforting warmth to areas in recovery
- Sore muscles and joints love black pepper
- An aid to help quit smoking
- Dilute in a lotion or carrier oil and use as a massage to relax tired muscles and ease muscular stiffness after exercise, as well as relieve nerve, bone and joint pain..
- Dilute and massage into neck and shoulders to relieve tension and soreness.
- Restore sexual energy with 2 drops Black Pepper, 5 drops Rose, 1 tablespoon Carrier Oil, and ½ cup Sea Salts. Dissolve oils in salts. Add to a warm/hot bath. Soak for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Stimulate digestion with 2 drops Black Pepper, 4 drops Ginger Root, 4 drops Bergamot, and 1 tablespoon Carrier Oil. Massage formula into the abdominal area using clockwise strokes.
- Use one to two drops per 100ml water in a diffuser to deliver powerful constituents to the body.
- Inhale directly from the bottle, or use in an aromatherapy inhaler stick to help relieve cigarette cravings.
- 100% Pure Black Pepper Essential Oil (Piper nigrum)
- Dilute Black Pepper essential oil to 5% (10 drops per 10 ml or 2 tsp) of carrier oil.
- Pregnancy Safe:
- Yes *
- Lactation Safe:
- Yes *
- Child Safe:
- Yes *
- * See Tab Above