- Cosmetic: Cellulite, Acne, Anti-Aging, Hair Loss Prevention, Dandruff, Balances Oily Skin and Scalp
- Odorous: Tonic, Stimulant, Anti-Inflammatory, Memory-Enhancing, Mood Enhancing, Soothing, Appetite-Decreasing, Immune-Boosting
- Medicinal: Antiseptic, Anti-Bacterial, Tonic, Stimulant, Warming, Digestive, Anti-Inflammatory, Antispasmodic, Soothing, Appetite Suppressant, Diuretic, Detoxifying, Immune-Boosting, Clarifying, Energizing, Circulation, Diarrhea, Jet Lag, Colds
- Aromatically: Diffuse using 1-2 drops per 100ml water. Smell directly from bottle, or by cupping hands over nose.
- Topically: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
- Internally: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
- Sensitivity: We recommend diluting to 4% with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Pink Grapefruit Oil Main Chemical Constituents: d-Limonene
Blends Well With: Basil, Rosemary, Peppermint, Palmarosa and Rosewood; florals such as Geranium, Chamomile, Jasmine, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, all citrus oils
Comments from GC/MS report: Delightful fresh, sweet, juicy odor quality. All ten key ISO constituents are within range.
- Botanical Name:
- Citrus x paradisi
- Country of Origin:
- United States
- Extraction Method:
- Cold pressed from fruit peel
- Sweet, citrus
- Topical Dilution:
- Specific Precautions:
- Can cause photosensitivity, so avoid this by following proper dilution guidelines.
- Pregnancy Safe:
- Child Safe: