Zesty, fresh, and refreshing, lemon essential oil’s aroma smells just like the fresh fruit! The main constituent in lemon oil, limonene, has been well researched and has been shown to be an effective cleaning agent, as a single drop sends germs running the other direction! Lemon essential oil has also been used as a diuretic, support for the immune system, and when diffused can help with the symptoms of colds, coughs and other respiratory problems. Use lemon oil for facial toning and cleaning; or use it for its astringent qualities to help with acne and excessive oiliness. Our wildcrafted lemon essential oil is cold pressed from the rinds of freshly harvested fruits cultivated in orchards of Italy.
- Boost immune system
- Fight bacteria
- Reduce anxiety & uplift mood
- Memory retention & focus
- Tighten saggy skin
- Clean & disinfect
- Improve nausea
- Use Lemon oil alone or with a carrier oil to remove sticky residue.
- Add Lemon oil to DIY household cleansers.
- Dilute with lotion or carrier oil and use to treat acne.
- Use one to two drops per 100ml water in a diffuser to deliver powerful constituents to the body.
- Inhale directly from the bottle, or use in an aromatherapy inhaler stick, or diffuser to help energize and focus.
Car sickness? Mix 10 drops Peppermint, 5 drops Lemon, 5 drops Fennel, 2 drops Ginger, and 2 drops Lavender and add to an aromatherapy inhaler.
- 100% Lemon (Citrus x limon) essential oil
- Topical Use:
- Dilute to 3% (6 drops per 10 ml or 2 tsp) of carrier oil
- Pregnancy Safe:
- YES *
- Lactation Safe:
- YES *
- Child Safe:
- YES *
- Specific Precautions:
- Lemon essential oil can be photosensitive.
- * See tab above