Traditional Herbal Uses: Ylang Ylang essential oil has been traditionally used for aphrodisiac, arrhythmia, calming, colic, crying, diabetes, hypertension, hormonal balance, libido, palpitations, relaxation, stress, hyperpnea, and impotence.
Methods: Aromatically, internally short term and ONLY as directed by an aromatherapist, topically. (see safety profile tab)
Comments from GC/MS report: A rich floral- sweet Ylang ylang complete with constituents in expected amounts.
- Botanical Name:
- Cananga odorata
- Country of Origin:
- Extraction Method:
- Steamed distilled from flowers
- Balsamic, sensual, exotic, floral, sweet
- Blends Well With:
- Most florals and citruses - as well as other fresh-smelling essential oils that can help to lighten the heavy fragrance
- We recommend a dilution of 0.8% for topical application.
- If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use internally, unless directed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
- Specific Precautions:
- Possible skin sensitivity. Follow dilution guidelines.
- Pregnancy Safe:
- Child Safe: