10 ML / ABOUT 200 DROPS
Sweet Basil Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
- Loosens mucous
Basil has also been traditionally used to help muscular spasms, respiratory conditions, cystitis, intestinal spasms, parasitic infections, muscle cramps, menstrual cramps, headaches, migraines, and mental and physical fatigue.
How to Use Sweet Basil Essential Oil
- Aromatically: Diffuse using 1-2 drops per 100ml water. Smell directly from bottle, or by cupping hands over nose.
- Topically: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
- Internally: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
- Sensitivity: Basil may be applied NEAT, however; we recommend diluting to 3% with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Aroma: Herbacious, spicy
Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Ginger, Lemon, Orange, Rosemary, Grapefruit, Lime, Neroli and Sandalwood
- Botanical Name:
- Ocimum basilicum
- Country of Origin:
- Egypt, Hungary
- Extraction Method:
- Steam distilled from leaves
- Specific Precautions:
- None known
- Pregnancy Safe:
- Child Safe: