Traditional Herbal Uses: infections, indigestion, cystitis, wounds, herpes, acne, chicken pox, cold, eczema, flu, mild depression, stress, tension, insomnia, fear, postpartum depression, psoriasis, stress, and urinary tract infection.
Can be substituted with: Grapefruit, lemon, lime, or mandarin.
Methods: Aromatically, internally short term and ONLY as directed by an aromatherapist, topically. (see additional information tab)
Comments from GC/MS report: Delicate, citrus-tea odor quality. Constituents are in expected amounts for bergapten-free Bergamot oil. No adulterant, contaminant or diluent has been detected.
- Botanical Name:
- Citrus bergamia
- Country of Origin:
- Italy, France
- Extraction Method:
- Steam distilled from citrus peel
- Citrusy, fruit, spicy. floral
- Blends Well With:
- Clary Sage, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Mandarin, Nutmeg, Orange Sweet, Patchouli, Black Pepper, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver and Ylang-ylang
- We recommend a dilution of 4% for topical application.
- Specific Precautions:
- None. Our Bergamot is Bergapten Free which is safe for use in the sun.
- Pregnancy Safe:
- Child Safe: