10 ML / APPROX. 200 DROPS
Clary Sage Essential Oil Uses & Benefits
- Nourishing to the female endocrine system
Clary Sage Essential Oil is the number one oil to balance the female endocrine system and has historically been used for menstrual problems, inflammation, menstrual cramp, endometriosis, premenstrual syndrome, menopausal problems, hot flashes, muscular aches and pains, muscular fatigue, muscular spasm, excessive perspiration, labor pains, sore throat, headaches, loss of concentration, memory, insomnia, nervousness, depression, anxiety stress, psychological stress
How to Use Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Aromatically: Diffuse using 1-2 drops per 100ml water. Smell directly from bottle, or by cupping hands over nose.
- Topically: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
- Internally: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
- Sensitivity: Clary Sage can be applied NEAT, however; for regular long term use we recommend diluting to 5% with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Aroma: Balsamic, Floral, fruity, herbaceous, sweet, warm
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Lemon, Grapefruit, Orange, Cedarwood, Cypress, Juniper, Lavender, Geranium, Sandalwood
- Botanical Name:
- Salvia sclarea
- Country of Origin:
- Extraction Method:
- Steam distilled from leaves and flowers
- Specific Precautions:
- Avoid during pregnancy before full term.
- Pregnancy Safe:
- Approved for full term use.
- Child Safe: