Our Kava Tincture is one of the highest quality noble variety Kava's available.
- Premium, organic Noble variety Kavas
- Grown without Chemical fertilizers or pesticides
- Produced by an herbalist
- Stronger than standard Kava tinctures
Kava is our of very favorite of herb roots for a number of things including sleep, pain, anxiety, and even liquid courage (no kidding).
Kava comes from the Pacific Islands, where people have used it for centuries. Kava is known to be a potent anxiety reliever, and a non-alcoholic way to wind down at the end of the day, especially if you’re working late or you have trouble falling asleep. The secret lies in kavalactones, the psychoactive parts of the kava plant. The kavalactones in a few drops of kava tincture, can put you into a rare state of relaxed focus. This is why I recommend taking it before public speaking, or any social engagement.
We use only the highest quality herbs that are certified organic, holistically wild crafted, and/or locally grown. Our herbs are tinctured in organic alcohol and fresh mountain water (free from harsh chemicals and fluoride treatments). This combination acts as a carrier, bringing the needed remedy straight to the blood stream to work fast and effectively. Tinctures are absorbed in the mouth and stomach and bypass the slower intestinal system which may or may not absorb the needed constituents of capsules. We hand make these wonderful herbal preparations in small batches. Tinctures are poured off into dark glass bottles creating a great product with an optimally long shelf life.
- Shake before using. Adults: 1-2 squeezes Children 6-12: One half of adult dose. Children 2-6: One quarter of adult dose.
- Organic: Kava Root; steeped in grain alcohol
- We recommend that you avoid using the adult formulas while pregnant or breastfeeding unless advised to do so by your natural therapies practitioner. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.