Rosemary ct cineole - has a good amount of 1,8 cineole which is an oxide. This Rosemary is fresh and very cephalic. Like the others it stimulates circulation and is also effective for respiratory conditions. This Rosemary is great in shampoos and conditioners. This is the one that customers have used to help hair growth. This has also been found to be helpful with cellulite and swelling. Our rosemary essential oil is steam distilled from ariel parts grown in the Morocco.
- Respiratory aid
- Improves focus
- Promotes hair health
Key Benefits: Breathe -> Congestion | Complexion -> Hair and Scalp | Energy -> Focus | Wellness -> Circulatory
Additionally, Rosemary essential oil has historically been used with muscular aches and pains, arthritis, muscular weakness, muscular injuries, headache, migraine, gastric upset, congestion, fluid retention, edema, boils, abscesses, cellulite, memory, dandruff, hair loss, general debility
Essential oils should be diluted with a carrier oil before using topically.
- Dilute in a lotion or carrier oil and massage into areas that can benefit by increased circulation.
- Dilute and massage into neck and shoulders to relieve tension and soreness.
- Dilute in a shampoo and/or conditioner for supporting healthy hair and scalp.
- Use two to three drops per 100ml water in a diffuser.
- Diffuse rosemary when preparing for an exam or memorizing something important.
- Inhale directly from the bottle, or use in an aromatherapy inhaler stick to support airways.
Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Peppermint, Tea tree
-> Rosemary GCMS Analysis