Uses for Blockade Multi Purpose EO
Scroll to the bottom for the printable list of uses for Blockade Multi Purpose EO
Blockade Multi Purpose Essential Oil is a blend of 100% pure, unadulterated essential oils. It has dozens of uses, and replaces many home products. Blockade is more economical than MLM brands like Young Living's Thieves and DoTerra's OnGuard, yet the combined ingredients have been proven to work even better. Just look at the list below to see just how far 200 drops will go!
- Mix with a carrier oil and rub Blockade on the bottom of feet at night before bed during flu season. Wear cotton socks after applying oil.
- Add a few drops to a bowl of hot steamy water, and breath in the aroma when suffering from chest congestion.
- Add 50 drops to a spray bottle with 30 ounces of distilled water. Use to clean and sanitize bathroom and kitchen surfaces. Shake the bottle often.
- Add a few drops to your dishwasher to clean and sanitize. Safe for dishes and washer.
- Add 6 drops to your washing machine for fresher, cleaner clothes.
- Mix with a carrier oil, or use Blockade Roll-On essential oil, and apply to a pet's wound for faster healing.
- Add a few drops to air filter when changing to kill pathogens in duct work.
- Diffuse at home or office to kill airborne pathogens, inhibit mold, and boost immunity.
- Apply neat (without carrier oil) to toenails and toes to kill fungus.
- Add a drop to your toothbrush when brushing for healthier gums.
- Add 5 drops to 3 teaspoons of water in a small glass and soak toothbrushes overnight to sanitize.
- Apply to bee stings to relieve pain and neutralize the toxins.
- Add to your mop water or steam mop for cleaner floors.
- Gargle with 1 tablespoon water, and one drop each of Blockade and Lemon for laryngitis.
- Apply topically to warts. Even better when also using Frankincense and Oregano on alternating days.
- Add 15 drops to one cup of cornstarch, mix well. Sprinkle mixture on carpets, and allow to sit for an hour before vacuuming for cleaner carpets that are deodorized.
- Have a diffuser running with Blockade when the kids get home from school to ward off germs.
- Add several drops to a hotel or office vents to kill airborne pathogens.
- Mix with baking soda to clean bathtubs.
- Rub on stains for a prewash on stains.
- Apply to hands to remove hard to remove substances, such as tree sap.
- Add to the water in your carpet steamer to disinfect carpets.
- Add a few drops to the inside of your vacuum bag or container, to kill pathogens.
- Add 15 drops to 16 oz of purified water and use as an air spray to freshen and kill pathegens.
- Add 15 drops to 16 oz of purified water and use as a hand sanitizer.
- Add 15 drops to 16 oz of purified water and spray on surfaces that carry germs, such as doorknobs, steering wheels, public telephones, gym equipment, shopping cart handles, and more.
- Spray on shower walls to remove mold.
- Use in the classroom for a natural, safe way to kill bacteria and germs on classroom equipment.
- Add a few drops to water, and soak apples for a healthy, immune boosting snack.
- Add a few drops to 1 tablespoons water and one teaspoon honey and gargle at the first sign of a sore throat, or before a speaking engagement.
Take precautions when using concentrated essential oils. Follow dilution guidelines before using on skin. Follow instructions before using on objects. Test small areas before using.
To print, right click, save, and print.