Peppermint essential oil’s refreshing, minty, strong aroma that sharpens your senses, making you feel more alert and energized. Use it to feel creative and positive. Peppermint Essential Oil can reduce the physical discomfort of pain, and promote healing of the wound itself, as it can improve inflammation. This property makes peppermint oil useful for headaches and migraines as well as sore muscles and arthritic joints. Our peppermint essential oil is steam distilled from crisp, green peppermint leaves cultivated in small, tucked-away fields dotting the English countryside.
- Relieve headache
- Fight bacteria and improve inflammation
- Cleanse air from bacteria & viruses
- Repel house pests and insects
- Soothe digestive issues
- For sore, tired muscles, mix 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and add to a hot bath.
- Dilute and massage into abdomen, place a drop on wrists, or inhale to soothe nausea.
- Use one to two drops per 100ml water in a diffuser to deliver powerful constituents to the body.
- Add a few drops of Tea Tree to a hot shower to help open up the sinuses and promote deeper breathing.
- Diffuse or create a surface spray with water to deter insects and rodents from your home
- 100% Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) essential oil
- Topical Use:
- Dilute to 5.4% (10-12 drops per 10 ml or 2 tsp) of carrier oi
- Pregnancy Safe:
- NO *
- Lactation Safe:
- NO *
- Child Safe:
- Over 2 -keep away from nose and mouth.
- * See tab above