Tress Herbal Tea and Hair Rinse
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Appr. 2 Cups Loose, or 15 Bags
Tress Herbal Tea & Hair Rinse is a delicious and nutritious herbal tea and an excellent herbal hair rinse all in one. Tress is 100% organic herbs and botanicals, with no additives or synthetic nasties that can damage hair and cause build-up.
Tress Herbal Tea and Hair Rinse Benefits
- Deep cleansing
- Enriches natural hair color
- Soothes irritation
- Prevents dandruff
- Stimulate the scalp for increased growth
- Strengthens hair to prevent breakage
- Is an excellent addition to your shampoo regimen, or a replacement for those who wish to go poo-less.
Tress Herbal Tea and Hair Rinse Ingredients
- Nettle: Urtica dioica, stimulates the scalp, improves circulation, and helps promote fuller, more radiant hair. Nettles have a long-standing reputation for preventing hair loss and making the hair soft and shiny. Nettle, an excellent hair conditioner, is rich in minerals and plant hormones, is tonic and astringent and gives a healthy gloss to hair. Nettle is said to be a remedy for oily hair, dandruff, and hair shaft breakage.
- Horsetail: Equisetum arvense, is nourishing and hydrating, stimulates blood vessels in the scalp and has been used for centuries as a hair growth herb. The silica in horsetail helps to keep hair strong and adds shine and luster to hair.
- Marshmallow Root: Althaea officinalis, soothes and provides relief from scalp irritation. A great alternative to store bought conditioners, it contains mucilage, which provides "slip" to help detangle thick naturally curly, wavy and Afro type hair. High in plant proteins, it nourishes, conditions and promotes hair growth and luster.
- Rosemary: Rosemarinus officinalis, encourages hair growth by improving blood flow to the scalp, encourages strong, healthy hair, stimulates growth, increases manageability and adds shine. The stimulating and revitalizing properties of rosemary help condition both hair and scalp.
- Peppermint Leaves: Mentha piperita, is widely recognized for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and astringent properties. It stimulates nerve endings and increase local blood flow to the scalp and cools and refines the scalp.
Organic: Nettle, Peppermint, Horsetail, Marshmallow Root, Rosemary
It has been a goal of mine to stop using suds on my hair. I have tried a couple of methods that either were disasters, or stopped working for me after a couple of weeks. I have been using this rinse now for about six weeks and it's been great. I wish your reviews allowed for photo uploads.